- Smooth all-purpose performance with a no-frills design. Fibers are woven together at 0 and 90 degrees, creating a more forgiving flex pattern.
- K2's Extruded 2000 base delivers a consistent glide and is easy to maintain and repair
- By bringing the contact points out of the snow, this beginner-friendly tune ensures linking turns without a catch
- 2x4 Insert packs allow for secure binding mounting while optimizing stance-width options.
- A single species of Aspen in the core ensures a proven flex, durability, and snap.